Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January

Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January

In the first month of 2018, Sofia airport served a total of 499,688 passengers, representing an increase of 6.6% compared to the same period in 2017. 63% or 315,987 of all passengers passed through Terminal 2, and through Terminal 1 - the remaining 37% (183,681), reported Sofia Airport.
Passenger traffic on international regular services, representing 92% of all airport traffic, grew by 4.4% compared to the first month of last year. There is a double increase in the number of domestic travellers - from around 10,000 passengers in January 2017 to nearly 20,000 in the same month of 2018. This growth is due to the arrival of another airline on the Sofia-Varna route.
 
Novinite

Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using


These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.


These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.


These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.