PwC’s Academy invites you to the ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) Preparation Course
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
The programme is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to gain an internationally recognized qualification in International Financial Reporting and broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS.
Why study with PwC's Academy?
- PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS services and trainings
- Our tutors are ACCA certified specialists, experienced in the practical application of IFRS
- The materials are designed by our experts
- PwC’s Academy provides you with regular support from the trainer and close control over the learning process during the whole training period
- Our tutors provide practical examples applicable to your practice
The course starts on 18 – 19 June 2021 and prepares you for the December 2021 exam. You can find more information and the schedule for the modules here.