SPIN® Selling Skills
Any employees involved in the sale of goods or services, which are seen as high-value, important decisions by the buyer. In addition to the obvious audience of sales executives and sales managers, this programme can be very beneficial to engineers, technical specialists or sales support staff who are involved in the selling process or who may be exposed to selling opportunities in the course of their work with customers.
Benefits for you and your company
By the end of the programme each participant will:
• have analysed the strengths and weaknesses of their present selling style
• be able to describe the psychology of customer needs
• be able to describe the key behaviours, or skills, used by effective salespeople in their interactions with customers
• have a framework for planning sales calls in terms of these behaviours
• have practised using the skills to develop customer needs in a way that greatly reduces the likelihood of objections
• have a strategy for dealing with difficult customers.
Content of the program
- Basic principles of behaviour analysis and how is it used in research and skill development
- Understanding your present selling style – are you a natural 'pusher' or 'puller'?
- The psychology of customer needs
- Implied and Explicit Needs definition – what they tell you about the customer's state of mind – which needs predict success in the sale
The SPIN® model for developing NEEDS
- Situation Questions
- Problem Questions
- Implication Questions
- Need-payoff Questions
- Demonstrating your Capability – the real definition of a Benefit -dangers of Features and Advantages
Closing a deal
- The one simple way to gain a commitment
The objective of this programme is to teach skills, to change trainees’ behaviour so that they perform more effectively. The training design is therefore based on the principle that learning is doing. The Skill Model is introduced incrementally in ‘bite-sized chunks’, with a roleplay practice opportunity at each stage.
The program is delivered in English by a certified Huthwaite consultant with longstanding sales experience.
To ensure that each participant receives individual attention, training group size is limited to a maximum of 12 participants.Duration
The duration of the training is 2 days.
Participation fee (exclusive offer)
380 EUR (without VAT) per participant
* The fee includes a comprehensive set of training materials, coffee breaks and lunches for the duration of the training and a certificate of completion for each participant.
Date and venue
The training will take place on 27-28 April 2010 in Hotel Arena Di Serdika
For information and registration
Т: +359 2 80 14 124 Rayna Germanova; +359 2 80 14 127 Simona Basmadjieva E-mail: email@example.com