Less than One-third of Bulgarian Cos Introduce Innovation in 2008-2010

Less than One-third of Bulgarian Cos Introduce Innovation in 2008-2010

The share of Bulgarian companies in the industry and services which introduced innovations in the period between 2008 and 2010 stood at 27%, the EU's statistics office, Eurostat, said.

This is the lowest rate among all EU member states, comparing to an EU average of 53%, Eurostat data showed.

Germany ranked first with 79%, followed by Luxembourg and Belgium with 68% and 61%, respectively.

Of the total number of local companies which made innovations, 27% co-operated with other enterprises, universities or research institutes, while the remaining 73% used internal resources only.

Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using

These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.

These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.

These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.