Key New Roads Are Launched Today in Bulgaria

Key New Roads Are Launched Today in Bulgaria

Today two new key roads will be opened in Bulgaria: the bypass of Montana and and the nearly 16 km renewed route between Madan - Zlatograd - Benkovski.
The 12 kilometers long bypass of Montana has the value of nearly 47 million levs, mostly provided by the the Operational Programme "Transport". Its construction became necessary after the commissioning of the bridge Vidin-Calafat, which shortened and increased transit flows from Central Europe to northwestern Bulgaria to the Aegean Sea.
The third class route is the only road link to Zlatograd and the surrounding settlements. It was renovated from nearly 10.7 million levs, from which some 85% was provided by the European Regional Development Fund with the remaining 15% being attributed from of the national budget.


Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using

These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.

These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.

These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.