Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016

Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016

Preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) for the second quarter of 2017 indicate that the total hourly labour cost grew by 10.6% in industry, by 11.5% in services and by 4.7% in construction. The breakdown by economic activities showed that the highest annual growths in total labour costs were recorded in ‘Real estate activities’ - 16.8%, ‘Administrative and support service activities’ - 16.1%, ‘Professional, scientific and technical activities’ - 14.6%.
The lowest increase in total labour costs was observed in ‘Construction’ by 4.7%, ‘Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply’ by 5.0% and ‘Financial and insurance activities’ - 5.7%. In the structure of the total labour costs, the wages and salaries costs per hour worked grew by 10.7% in comparison with a year earlier, while the other (non-wage) costs rose by 12.4%.
 
Novinite

Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using


These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.


These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.


These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.