HBCB General Assembly took place yesterday at Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan. More than 73 members gathered to vote for the three vacant positions in the board and review the results of 2011. The Agenda of the General Assembly was as follows:
1. Discussion and adoption of the report on the activity of the Board of Directors of the Council during the year of 2011.
The report was unanimously accepted.
2. Approval of the annual financial statement of the Council for the year of 2011.
After voting, the financial statements were unanimously approved by the Assembly.
3. Releasing from liability of the members of the Board of Directors for their activity during the year of 2011.
After voting, the Board was released from liability unanimously.
4. Discussion and adoption of the budget of the Council for the year 2012.
The Assembly approved of the proposed Budget 2012 unanimously.
5. Release of Mrs. Kleoniki Georgiadou, Mr. Angelos Paraschakis and Mr. Loukas Louka as members of the Board of Directors and release them from liability for their activity as members of the Board.
After voting, the above members were released from liability unanimously.
6. Election of new members of the Board of Directors.
Four candidates run for the three vacant seats at the HBCB Board of Directors. Mr. Georgios Alexandris, Managing Director of Alexandris Engineering and Mr. Konstantinos Lamprou, Executive Manager of ICON joined the HBCB Board of Directors. Mr. Loukas Louka - Managing Director of Cypbul was reelected. We are very happy to have such a strong and diverse team that will steer our Council during the next few years!
We would like to specially thank our General Sponsors - Globul, Alpha Bank, Germanos and UBB.