HBCB Annual General Assembly took place on the 17th of April 2019 at Sofia Hotel Balkan.
54 members gathered to vote for the two vacant positions of HBCB Board of Directors and to review the results of 2018.
The Agenda of the General Assembly was as follows:
1. Discussion and adoption of the report on the activity of the Board of Directors of the Association during the year of 2018.
2. Approval of the annual financial statement of the Association for year 2018.
3. Releasing from liability the members of the Board of Directors for their activity during the year of 2018.
4. Discussion and adoption of the budget of the Association for the year 2019.
5. Releasing of members of the Board of Directors.
6. Election of two new members of the Board of Directors.
7. Amendments of the Articles of Association of Hellenic Business Council in Bulgaria.
Two new members were elected as members of HBCB Board of Directors.
We cordially congratulate and welcome our re-elected member Mr. Georgios Mentzelopoulos, Executive Director of ETEM Bulgaria and the new elected member Mr. Harisis Bailas, Executive Director of Sigma Bulgaria JSC (Saracakis Group) as part of the Board and wish them a successful mandate!
HBCB would like to thank its patron companies EKO Bulgaria, Postbank Bulgaria, Chipita Bulgaria, ETEM, Intralot Bulgaria, Coca Cola HBC and Piraeus Bank for their invaluable support.