Bulgaria's Sigmatech Breaks Ground for $30 Mln Centre for Aircraft Turbine Parts Production

Bulgaria's Sigmatech Breaks Ground for $30 Mln Centre for Aircraft Turbine Parts Production

Bulgaria's Sigmatech broke ground for a $30 million (26.3 million euro) R&D and production centre for aircraft turbine components in Industrial and Logistic Park Burgas, the majority state-owned park operator said. The investment project will be carried out in three stages, with the production and office buildings expected to be built first - by 2019, Industrial and Logistic Park Burgas said in a statement on Tuesday. The centre, which will be built on a 20,000 square metres land plot, will provide repairs and special coating application services for components of aeroderivative gas turbines, according to the statement. The facilities will employ over 200 people next year, Burgas mayor Dimitar Nikolov was quoted saying. Sigmatech, established in October 2017, is fully owned by private investor Oleksii Filippov, according to data from the commercial register. Industrial and Logistic Park Burgas is currently 90% occupied, as over 30 investors have spent a total of 80 million levs in building production and logistic facilities. Industrial and Logistic Park Burgas is 51% state owned, while the remaining 49% are held by Burgas municipality.

Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using


These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.


These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.


These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.