Bulgaria's ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 Signs Fuel Supply Deal With Sallina 7

Bulgaria's ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 Signs Fuel Supply Deal With Sallina 7

ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3, which operates Bulgaria's thermal power plant (TPP) Maritsa Iztok 3, said that it has signed a 4.3 million levs ($2.5 million/2.2 million euro) deal with local fuel trader Sallina 7 for supply of heavy fuel oil.The deal was signed on February 27, ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 said in a notice on Monday.Two companies submitted offers in the public procurement procedure for awarding the contract.The 908 MW TPP Maritza Iztok 3 is 73%-owned by ContourGlobal, with Bulgarian state-owned National Electricity Company holding the remaining 27% stake. Sallina is fully owned by local private investor Violeta Karasinkerova-Dimitrova, according to commercial register data. The company ended 2017 with a net profit of 4.4 million levs on the back of 170.4 million levs of revenue, its latest available annual financial statement shows.

Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using

These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.

These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.

These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.