The workshop will take place on 12 October 2017 (Thursday) from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm in the seminar hall of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Bulgaria (Fr. Jolio-Curie 25A, 1113 Sofia).
During the seminar, financial consultants from the Balkan Services team will demonstrate an innovative way to optimize financial planning and consolidation processes by using the LucaNet software solution. LucaNet is a tool that can enable financial professionals by giving them a tool to optimize planning and consolidation processes. The result is more efficient and precise work in shorter time.
LucaNet provides many benefits, including:
• Integration of consolidation, planning, forecasting and financial analysis processes
• Complex reports and graphs which meet both management requirements and applicable accounting standards
• Automatically recalculate foreign currency reports
• Opportunities for comparative analysis of different versions of the budget
• Integration with major financial systems and other applications.
Welcome to the seminar to see the demo of the solution.
Participation is free of charge, requiring pre-registration.
Learn more about lecturers, program and take your seat here.
Working language: Bulgarian