All Channels Communication has acquired majority ownership in Symmetric Communication

All Channels Communication has acquired majority ownership in Symmetric Communication

The transaction in which All Channels Communication has acquired majority ownership in Symmetric Communication Consultancy was finalized on 15th September. All Channels through its legal person Active Communications Ltd. will own 70% of the consulting firm and the remaining 30% are owned by Silvia Kostova, which remains at the position of Managing Director of Symmetric Communication. ‘The acquisition of Symmetric is a logical continuation of successful cooperation between the two companies last year', said Alexander Dourchev, CEO of All Channels Communication Group. In 2010 All Channels won several major communications project funded by the European Union in consortium with Symmetric Communication Consultancy, which is specialized in institutional communications. By 2013, the two agencies will implement activities in information and publicity on two projects of the BCCI and BIA - funded by Operational Programme Human Resources. This year All Channels and Symmetric also won two contracts for the organization of events for the EU Representation in Bulgaria and the Ministry of Economy and Energy. Part of Public Affairs services which All Channels offers to its corporate clients is also entrusted to the experts of consulting agency.

 

Previous Next
Close
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this
Cookies Preferences
Choose Type of Cookies You Accept Using


These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookie are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies but our site may not work then.


These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.


These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.