During the third (long) weekend of September, in the days between 19 and 22, you are welcome to join us for this relaxing and educational weekend to enjoy the last summer days and experience fulfilling vacation with your family in fresh air, close to the natural beauty of Pirin Mountain!
Who is this retreat for?
- For families with kids aged 2 to 8 – smaller or bigger brothers and sisters are also welcome
- For moms and dads, who realize the great importance of healthy food nevertheless have issues , questions and hesitation about nutrition topic
- For parents who are looking for advice, positive ideas and shared experience on the family menu and good examples and guidelines for developing healthy eating habits and behaviours
- For families who would like to have fun, to spend precious time together and indulge into a long weekend full of Premier moments and unforgetable experience with their children!
Details about the package and program:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (19 & 20 Sept) with lavish breakfast and delectable dinner
- Appealing training program and positive experience
- Practical cookery session and tips on food preparation for parents and children
- Experience-sharing groups, exchange of valuable ideas and recipes
- 20-minutes individual sessions for participants who may have personal questions
- Outdoor activities for the whole family - walk in nature, picnic, family games and activities (weather permitting and according to the specific interests of the participants)
- Free use of SPA facilities, outdoor swimming pool with breathtaking view of Pirin and 30% discount on all treatments in Le SPA
If you care for the right eating habits and you are interested in guidelines for the healthy nutrition of your family and children, well - balanced family menus and great time spent with your loved ones, then DO join us for this exciting retreat at Premier filled with knowledge and fun to mutually search and find the answers on these important topics!
For reservations contact as at +359(0)749 50500, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org