During the event, more than twenty Human Resources and Sales professionals from leading companies exchanged their views on the criteria for choosing the best sales methodology and training for their companies.
Hristo Kassovski, Manager Training Solutions at ICAP Bulgaria, presented the six most important criteria for choosing a sales training provider to deliver a training program that is very likely to bring a higher Return on Investment. More specifically:
- Do they have a research based model?
- Are their trainers:
a. experienced in sales, and
b. accredited professionals?
3. Do they have the capability to get to the client’s shoes, i.e. can they understand the client’s market
4. Do they have tools that secure sustainability (How do they reinforce the client’s learning? Can they coach the client)?
5. Can they measure the results by linking behavioral change to business results?
6. Can they deliver globally?
Following this presentation, participants shared experiences and discussed the importance of high quality training into a company’s sustainable growth within today’s challenging market conditions.
ICAP Bulgaria is part of ICAP Group, which with 1 .300 employees and strong presence in 7 countries is one of the most successful Business Services providers in Southeastern Europe. ICAP Bulgaria offers a wide range of services grouped into 4 major business lines: Credit Risk Services, People & Employment Solutions, Marketing Solutions and Management Consulting. The company is the official representative of Huthwaite International, the UK-based global leader in Sales and Negotiations training, offering extensive training solutions in the areas of sales, negotiations, coaching, andpresentation skills.