For yet another year, the CFO FORUM’s main purpose organized by EY Bulgaria in partnership with Forbes Bulgaria is to gather financial leaders and specialists from the whole country and give stage for networking and sharing of ideas.
The CFO Forum will provide insight and guidance on aspects of interest to CFOs and future finance leaders as they seek to develop themselves, their teams and learn from others within their community.
The topics in CFO Forum 2014
Today’s Role of Finance - Microsoft Finance Overview
Cunico Finance Business Partnering – Driving Strategic Growth
Delivering Value Through Finance Transformation: Coca-Cola Enterprises Shared Services Center; The Journey So Far.
Nine development areas for aspiring CFOs - the broadening contribution of the modern CFO and tips on how you can prepare yourself for the top job
From Core Finance to Corporate Strategy
New CFO function trends;
Innovation and technology for the benefits of the financial specialists
Cost optimization, capital raising and cash management
Panelists in CFO Forum 2014:
• Daniel Nevado, Regional Controller, Microsoft CEE MC
• Arvind K Mundhra, CFO, Cunico Resources NV, Netherlands
• Fred Stierlin, Vice President Finance Shared Services Coca-Cola Enterprises
• Jivko Todorov, CFO - Alpha Bank Bulgaria Branch
• Malina Marinova, Senior Director Finance – Telerik
• Miroslav Marinov, Executive Director - PAC Doverie
• Petar Bozadjiev, Group CFO, Prista Oil Group
To register or learn more about CFO Forum 2014 please visit www.ey.com/bg/cfo
To register fill in the registration form which could be downloaded from the CFO Forum web site www.ey.com/bg/cfo and send it to: email@example.com latest by 30 May 2014.