Last newsHBCB NewsIn focusPoliticsEconomySpotlight from GreeceSpotlight from CyprusMember NewsHronia polla!NewsletterSubscribe to HBCB newsletterUnsubscribe
Follow HBCB on Linkedin
15 05 2017Dear partners,
We are pleased to announce that ICAP Bulgaria, member of ICAP Group, the largest Business Information and Consulting Group in Southeastern Europe, is organizing the 8th Annual Credit Risk Management Conference in Sofia, Bulgaria. The Conference will take place on June 14th at Sofia Hotel Balkan.
For the eighth consecutive year, we are pleased to present a diverse and informative agenda, with the participation of renowned international and local keynote speakers.
In 2017, we are honored to have among our speakers Constantinos Kypreos, Vice President, Moody ‘s Investors Service, Tim Vine, European Head of Trade Credit at Dun & Bradstreet and Eleftherios Charalambous, Senior Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company who will focus on the credit outlook for Bulgaria and region.
Moreover, you will be given the chance to follow keynote presentations from senior economists and professionals, as well as two interesting panel discussions among c-level executives of the Bulgarian market concerning:
- “ The 7 challenges and risks faced by the businesses ”
- “ Managing Liquidity : Companies discuss the problems they face and credit professionals suggest facilitating tools ”
RЕGISTER NOW and take advantage of our privileged prices:
- The special price for members of Hellenic Business Council in Bulgaria is 120 EUR (VAT is not included) for one participant.
- For more than one participant from your company in the event, the price per participant is 100 EUR (VAT is not included).
- To book a table for 10 people, branded with the logo of your company, the price is 1 000 EUR ( VAT is not included).